"What's your concept of creative process?" It's a process of waiting. Inspiration can happen in any second. Usually what happen is that inspiration is often triggered by things I observe or experience. My mind would begin to connect unrelated things together until two of them become related. Once inspiration comes, I will ignore almost everything I am doing at the moment. My mind would start from the inspiration to explore for possibilities.
Once I decide to put into action. I would critically think the "new idea." Here are some question I would ask myself: How to make it into reality? What are the obstacles? Am I able to create exactly what was in my mind? What is the public interest of it? When I actually start making it, I would consider these question: how much time I need to complete this project? where can I get the materials I need? Can some of the material being replaced by others?
Creativity happens just like what Elizabeth said that Genius happened to be in that mind. Once it happen, I will definitely catch it and try to create it.
No comments:
Post a Comment